This document outlines Screenwave International Film Festival (SWIFF) Terms and Conditions. SWIFF may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. SWIFF will post the varied Terms and Conditions on its website. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to SWIFF’s terms and conditions.
- By submitting your order, you are indicating that you have read and accept the Screenwave International Film Festival (SWIFF) Terms and Conditions. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- Any unused tickets, vouchers or sessions on a pass will be forfeited at the end of SWIFF 2018 (25 January, 2018)
- Bookings may only be collected by the credit card holder on presentation of the credit card used for the booking, the booking number, and any relevant concessions.
- All sessions are general admission only. To guarantee a good seat, please arrive early.
- SWIFF reserves the right to deny any person admission to any festival managed venues.
- All persons seeking admittance to attend an event or session must have a valid ticket, irrespective of their age.
- SWIFF reserves the right for photographs taken during the festival to be screened in public.
- SWIFF accepts a range of concessions to help keep the festival accessible to all. We offer concession tickets on events (where listed) to full-time students, pensioners, and healthcare card holders. We also offer concessions to local Coffs Coast residents with post code starting with 245. A current ID, if requested, must be shown on request.
- SWIFF is a Companion Card Affiliate. Companion Card holders qualify for concession price tickets and a second ticket at no cost for their companion. We recognise the Companion Card at all events, capacity allowing. Call the Jetty Theatre on (02) 6648 4930 for any special requirements, including wheelchair and mobility access. For more information on obtaining a Companion Card please contact: www. org.au
- Latecomers may not be admitted to a session. If there is a short film screening before the feature, latecomers will be admitted once the short film has finished. There are no exchanges or refunds if patrons arrive late to a session.
- Some of SWIFF films are unclassified. Unless otherwise indicated, the age recommendation for these films is 15+. In accordance with Australian Classification Regulations, these films are restricted to persons aged 15 and over unless accompanied by an adult. Films with other age recommendations (all ages/18+) or with classifications are indicated separately. Please check individual film classification details before purchasing your tickets. Proof of age must be shown upon request.
Single Ticket Purchases:
- All single tickets are non-refundable but can be exchanged for an equal or lesser dollar value in person or over the phone for $1.00 per ticket. Any cost difference between the two tickets will not be refunded. Single ticket exchanges close 24 hours prior to the event start time.
- NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND IS OFFERED ON OUR SPECIAL EVENTS (including Opening Night, Closing Night and Gala Screenings).
- All Passes to be purchased ahead of time – not at the session you are about to see. Single session purchases only available at box office before sessions.
- Take 5, Take 10 Film Passes cannot be refunded either in full or part. Tickets booked on Passes can be exchanged in person, online or via the SWIFF app for a fee of $1 per ticket. Exchanges close 24 hours prior to session start times.
- All SWIFF Passes are for a single person’s use and are not transferable to another person or refundable.
- Passes valid only to regular sessions and exclude Opening, Closing. SWIFF Live, AFTRS workshop, Noise Lab workshop, SWIFF Live