Want to use your Service NSW Discover Vouchers ($25) and Parent Vouchers ($50) to catch some films at SWIFF’22? Here’s a simple, step by step guide on how to redeem and use your vouchers on SWIFF films and events.
1. Claim your vouchers from Service NSW
As long as you’re a NSW resident over the age of 18, you’re eligible for Service NSW Vouchers, valued at $25 each, two are to be used on dining experiences, and two are to be used on entertainment experiences (like SWIFF!). If you’re a parent, you may also be eligible for 5x $50 Parent NSW vouchers as well – to spend to your hearts desire on SWIFF or STORYLAND.
Head to this page on the Service NSW website to check your address. If you’re eligible and rollout has begun in your area, simply follow the prompts and your vouchers will be sent to you within half an hour.
2. Log in to your SWIFF account
3. Select your purchase
Once you’re logged in, head to the film, special event, or Film Pass you’d like to purchase, select the amount of tickets you’d like to purchase, and press “Add to Cart”.
4. Checkout and input your Discover Voucher Code
Once you’ve gotten everything you’d like to purchase in your cart, press “Checkout” and enter your 9 digit Discover Voucher code!
Your Voucher will cover up to $25 of your purchase. If your total exceeds $25, you simply need to pay the excess. If you spend under $25, the remaining balance will be forfeited.
Please note, you’re able to use your Discover Voucher towards any event, passes, gift vouchers, or film at SWIFF, just not on food or drinks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use my Discover Voucher towards something over $25?
- Yes! The Discover Vouchers work like a regular gift voucher. At checkout, simply put your voucher number in and pay the difference.
- Q: Can I use both my Discover vouchers at SWIFF?
- A: Yes you can! However, you can only use one Voucher per transaction per day.
- Q: Can my friends and I pool our vouchers together towards one purchase?
- A: No, unfortunately not. You’re only able to use one Voucher per transaction.
- Q: If my total comes out to under $25, does that remaining balance get sent to my bank account?
- No it doesn’t, the Vouchers are one time use only, so if you spend under the $25 amount, the remaining balance will be forfeited and lost. To get the best value for money out of your Voucher, we suggest you put it towards something like a film pass or a special event ticket, and simply paying the difference.
- Q: All I want is a single ticket, but I want to support SWIFF! Can I donate the remaining voucher balance?
- A: Yes you can! Even if all you’re buying is a single ticket, you can donate the remaining balance of your Voucher to SWIFF! There is a donate option under the ticket selection page of every film. Please consider donating your remaining voucher balance to SWIFF and help keep the festival thriving!
It’s as simple as that! You’re able to use your both your Discover vouchers at SWIFF 7 days a week, but you can only redeem one voucher with SWIFF per day.
If you have any SWIFF ticketing questions, please give the SWIFF Box Office line a call on 02 5626 5051.