SWIFF'21 is done and dusted, but there is still time to vote for your favourite SWIFF'21 film, and have your say in which film takes out the SWIFF'21 Audience Award!
Voting on desktop
1. Log into your account on the website.
2. On the desktop site, you’ll be automatically redirected to the voting site, like the screenshot below.
3. Here you’ll find all the sessions you’ve bought tickets for or redeemed of your pass. Simply click the star icon next to the session you wish to vote for, select the number of stars (from one to ten) that you want to rate it and you’re done! Your vote has been counted towards the SWIFF’21 Audience Award.
Voting on the SWIFF'21 app
1. Open the SWIFF’21 app. If you don’t have the app, you can download it on the App Store or the Google Play Store. Search SWIFF 2021 for Apple and Screenwave International Film Festival on Android.
2. Once logged in, head to the “My Tickets” part of the app. There you’ll see all the films you’ve bought a ticket for or redeemed off your pass over the festival, like the leftmost screenshot below.
3. Simply tap on the session you’d like to rate out of one to ten stars, and tap on the “vote now” button you’ll see on the bottom of the page, like the rightmost screenshot below.
4. Rate the session, and you’re done! Your rating will be counted towards the coveted SWIFF’21 Audience Award. Thank you for having your say!